Gokul, being an active runner and cyclist, includes cycling, running, and entry level strength training, as part of coaching.The strength training is focused on supporting the endurance sport.
He also suggests off-the-bike exercises to ensure balanced muscle development and reduce chances of injuries.
The following is a broad overview of our process. However, we might club a few steps together based on the coaching plan that you sign up for.
- Our process starts with a questionnaire – we try to understand where you stand, what are your primary goals, and any pre-existing injuries.
- We then move on to understanding your key strengths and weaknesses in cycling/running. We follow this up with a few rides or runs to understand your style and focus areas.
- We then create a high-level plan customized for you.
- Over the course of the training period, we also introduce you to better nutrition, measures to take before and after cycling/running, and also suggest a BikeFit if needed.
- We also do a baseline benchmark test, which is then monitored over the course of the training period.
- We monitor the workouts continuously to fine tune and suggest course corrections