Vittoria Terreno Wet Anthracite Black 40-622 G+ Tyre
Many a battle has been lost, due to a lack of preparation. In Gravel and Cyclocross racing, having the right tires is often the critical difference between winning, and learning the hard way.When developing the Terreno Wet tread, we worked with the top athletes to gather their wish-list of performance traits that would make the ultimate wet weather weapon. Versatility was the common thread… It had to roll like a race tire, corner on rails, and be virtually clog proof. A tall order by any measure. The final product is a tread that performs unlike any other. With the open alternating-lugged design and full siping, the Terreno Wet delivers pro performance, in a range of soft terrain.
- 3 compounds in the tread (3C) for increased wear life and grip.
- Fast-rolling alternating center ridge provides forward traction.
- Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound delivers ultimate wet grip.
- Generous cleaning channels guide mud and debris away from the traction point.
- World Cup winning tread, designed for wet conditions.
- Terrain: Wet
- ERTO: 40-622
- Tire Build: Tubeless Ready (TNT)
- Material: Nylon 120 TPI
- Weight: 500g
- Color: Anthracite
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Width: 38c
- TPI: 290
- Casing: 320 TPI Corespun