Wahoo Kickr Power Trainer
THE ULTIMATE INDOOR BIKE TRAINER EXPERIENCE
Building on the proven success of Wahoo’s line of KICKR Smart Trainers, the new 2018 edition delivers a virtually silent experience and a specially engineered, heavier flywheel to provide cyclists with the exact inertia they need to recreate the feeling of riding outdoors. The KICKR continues to provide the best in class indoor smart trainer design with carbon steel body for the durability. Its unmatched compatibility expands to include our new indoor grade simulator, the Wahoo KICKR CLIMB, and our new Bluetooth and ANT+ powered fan, the KICKR HEADWIND. The KICKR includes an 11 speed cassette for easy setup and an RPM cadence sensor.
- New! Virtually Silent Operation: The KICKR's new design offers an ultra quiet riding experience.
- New! Optimized Flywheel: KICKR's new larger and heavier flywheel was specially engineered to provide riders with a more precise inertia needed to recreate an outdoor ride feel while training indoors.
- Kickr Climb Compatible: Wahoo's KICKR CLIMB indoor grade simulator was designed in conjunction with the KICKR smart trainers to deliver a unmatched indoor training experience when combined.
- Kickr Headwind Compatible: KICKR HEADWIND was designed to deliver innovative climate control to your indoor training experience.
- Thru Axle Compatible: The new KICKR features 12x142 and 12x148 thru axle compatibility in addition to standard 130/135mm quick release.
- Disc Brake Clearance: An update to the main mast ensures clearance for flat mount and disk brake equipped bikes.
- +/- 2% Power Accuracy: Enhanced power accuracy to provide accurate power measurement and generate up to 2200W.
- 20% Maximum Grade: Maximum percent grade adjusts to simulate up to a 20 degree incline.
- Led Indicator Lights: Visual confirmation that KICKR is powered, connected and transmitting via Bluetooth and / or ANT+
- Ant+, Ant+ Fe-C And Bluetooth Connectivity: ANT+ and Bluetooth capabilities allow it to connect to both smartphones and GPS devices simultaneously or separately. An ANT+ FE-C connection allows the KICKR to be controlled from any FE-C enabled device or application.
- Professional Grade Durability: Robust steel construction ensures the KICKR stays in place while you crank out the watts and stands up to years of heavy use.
- Controlled Resistance: When connected to your device, it automatically sets your resistance via your favorite app or software
- Realistic Ride Feel: The KICKR flywheel is innovative and proven technology emulates the power and inertia experienced during outdoor riding. It provides the most realistic ride feel especially when using virtual riding/training platforms like Zwift and Trainer Road.
- Measures Speed, Distance, Power, And Cadence: Get all your vital cycling metrics on your indoor ride. Cadence only available when paired with a Wahoo RPM Cadence Sensor that is included.
- Third Party App Compatibility: Works with popular training apps such as Zwift and TrainerRoad.
- Third Party Power Meter Support: Compatible with a third party power meter.
- Dimensions (legs open): 20"L x 28"W x 17"H
- Dimensions (legs closed): 20"L x 9"W x 17"H
- Weight (unboxed): 47 lb
- Rear Wheel Size: 24" RD / 24" MTB / 650c RD / 26" MTB / 700c RD / 650b MTB / 29" MTB
- Hub Types: 130/135mm QR, 12x142, and 12x148 Thru Axle - Adapters included
- Resistance Type: Electromagnetic
- Accuracy: + / - 2%
- Connectivity: ANT+, ANT+ FE-C, and Bluetooth
- Devices: iOS, Android, PC (Mac and Windows)
- Max User Weight: 250 lb
- Power Requirements: 100-240V~1.5A 50-60 Hz
- Flywheel Weight: 16 lb
- Maximum Simulated Grade: 20%
- Maximum Power Output: 2200W