Tacx Flux 2 Smart Trainer
The iconic FLUX Smart has been upgraded to the FLUX 2 Smart. Compared to its predecessor, it is equipped with a bigger and stronger resistance unit and a heavier flywheel. This resulted in a wider simulation range, better ride feel and a more accurate power measurement.
Challenging Powerful: The FLUX 2 Smart is equipped with a bigger resistance unit compared to its predecessor, allowing for a wider simulation range. It is able to realistically simulate inclines up to 16% gradient.
Accurate & Reliable: A reliable, accurate and consistent power measurement is key to keep track of your performance and progress. This is exactly what the FLUX 2 Smart is designed for, it measures your power accurately within 2.5%.
Smooth Ride Feel: A stronger resistance unit in combination with a larger flywheel significantly improved the ride feel and responsiveness of the FLUX 2 Smart. With these improvements, this Smart trainer better replicates the experience of outdoor rides.
Extremely Silent: The FLUX 2 Smart is designed to bring vibrations and noise levels to the absolute minimum. This resulted in a very silent flywheel equipped bike trainer.
- Type of trainer: Interactive Smart direct drive with electric brake
- Magnets: 8 Permanent ferrite magnets & 8 electromagnets
- Electrical requirements: 100-230 Volt
- Connection indicator (ANT/BT): 2 LEDs
- Suitable cassettes: Not suitable for Specialized SCS system, Shimano & SRAM: 8 - 11 speed. Campagnolo, SRAM XD and XD-R body sold separately
- Suitable axles: Width of rear fork: Race 130 mm, MTB 135 mm, 142 mm & 148 mm. Adapter for 135 x 10 mm available.
- Suitable bikes: Race, Tri & MTB
- Supplied with: Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm) , Direct drive quick release with adapter set 142x12mm & 148x12mm, 1 month Tacx Premium software
- Max. power (40 km/h): 2000 Watt
- Max. incline: 16%
- Max. torque: 41 Nm
- Max. brake force: 120 N
- Flywheel: Actual of 7.6 kg
- Mass inertia: 31.2kg
- Calibration: Spin down
- Footprint (lxw): 670 x 642 mm (26.4" x 25.3")
- Height: 460 mm (18.1")
- Weight 21.3kg (46.9lbs)
- Wireless communication: ANT+ FE-C , Bluetooth Smart open
- Control by: ANT+FE-C bike computers , Connect to computer via ANT+antenna, Smartphone, Stand alone, Tablet
- Output: Cadence, Power, Speed
- Read out on: Bike computer, Computer with ANT+ antenna, Smartphone, Sports watch, Tablet
- Accuracy: <2.5%