Endura Shark Sunglasses
They’re a single lens, wraparound design, which means that you get good protection from the wind and the elements. Sizing is generous, ideal if you have a wide face and the (vented) nosepieces are both soft and adjustable. Despite the face hugging shape they don’t get foggy on the climbs, although the weather right now isn’t exactly balmy. Comfort levels are very good, with no nasty pinching anywhere.
They come with a hard case, pouch and three lens (clear, yellow and smoke) so you’ll be covered for all weathers. Having said that, the styling is a bit plain and the one piece lens can be tricky to remove from the frame until you get the knack (pull them from the middle). Happily the pouch doubles as a wipe, which you’ll need to get all the fingerprints off afterwards.
- One-piece high definition, low distortion interchangeable polycarbonate lens
- Light-weight polycarbonate frame material
- Adjustable temple tips
- Vented nose piece for maximum comfort
- Supplied complete with hard case and soft wipe microfibre carry pouch
- Prescription lens holder compatible
- Meets EN166-2001 standard for Personal Eye Protection offering protection against high speed, low energy particles
- 100% UV protection in compliance with EN ISO 12312-1:2013