Garmin’s Forerunner 45 is easy to use and perfect for all runners, at any levels. This comfortable, rugged watch is packed full of adaptive running features. Combining a wrist-based, integrated heart rate monitor, GPS, GLONASS and Galileo the Forerunner 45 accurately keeps track of your pace, distance and more. The Garmin Coach system provides adaptive training plans and bring personal coaching to your wrist. Additionally, stay connected with smart notifications and easy connection to your smartphone that allow you to receive texts and calls directly to your watch face. New safety features include incident detection and assistance which also allows you to send your real-time location to emergency contacts.
GPS Running Watch with Garmin Coach Training Plan Support
- Easy-to-use running watch monitors heart rate at the wrist¹ and features GPS to track your pace, distance, intervals and more
- Works with free Garmin Coach adaptive training plans that bring expert, personalized coaching right to your wrist
- Connected features² include smart notifications for incoming texts and calls, automatic uploads to our Garmin Connect online community, live tracking and controls for the music playing on your phone
- Safety and tracking features include incident detection (during select activities) and assistance, which both send your real-time location to emergency contacts³
- Sports apps for running, cycling, indoor track, treadmill, elliptical, cardio, yoga and more
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 13 hours in GPS mode