Gambitt Reckon 2.0 Shorts
If you’ve used the original Reckon short, then you already know how a class leading short feels like. With the Reckon 2.0, the product design team at Gambitt has redefined how a racing short fits & feels like. The new ALPHA VELOCE textured fabric
provides better aerodynamics and is much faster than the one used on the outgoing model.
The Italian AirMesh leg grippers are now distributed over larger areas on the leg for better grip. As soon as you put it on, you will feel like every strand of thread on this short is crafted to fit perfectly on your body like second skin.
- The new ALPHA VELOCE fabric provides maximum breathability with excellent moisture management ensuring that there is no overheating.
- Increased mild compression for extra muscle support at the same time.
- Italian made 7cm wide lie-flat leg grippers for improved aerodynamics & better leg coverage without the overtightening the thigh muscles.
- Composition: 80% Nylon + 20% Spandex
- Construction: 3D Anatomic fit with 7 panel construction with reduced seams for better aerodynamics and flat lock seam stitching for reinforcement.
- Fabric: Alpha veloce
- Grippers: Italian mesh grippers
- Fit: Semi race-fit
- Pad: Gel padding
- Reflectivity: Highly reflective heat-press Gambitt logo
- Recommended use: Race kit as well as endurance riding