Northwave Wmn Verve 2 SRS shoes
The Northwave Verve 2 SRS shoes feature women's specific Skin Overlap Unibody upper construction to ensure that pressure is distributed evenly across the foot and the foot is held securely so no power is lost.
The two hook and loop straps and SRS micrometric buckle allow for a personalised fit that's easy to adjust. The NRG Air Carbon Reinforced sole scores an 8.0 on Northwave's stiffness index out of a possible 14 so it strikes a perfect balance between comfort and effective power transfer.
- NRG Air Carbon Reinforced sole with a stiffness index of 8.0 and 5 vents for perfect airflow
- SPD pedal compatible (cleat plate not included)
- Women’s Skin Overlap Unibody upper construction provides the perfect snug fit and distributes pressure more efficiently across the foot for superior comfort
- SRS micrometric buckle with an ultrathin, ergonomic design combined with 2 asymmetrical straps
- Integrated heel system ensures efficient heel retention
- Skin overlap unibody construction distributes pressure more efficiently
- SRS ratchet micrometric adjustment
- Stiffness index-8