Central to the Navigator series is a transparent touch screen, which allows viewing and operation of the smartphone. The Birzman Navigator SB is latest upgrade to already popular sibling Zyklop Navigator III. However the Navigator SB is a little bigger to house the larger smarter phones. This works really well when you are using your mobile phone as a GPS unit as there is an upper transparent cover pocket which still allows touch screen ability when the phone is securely in the pocket. The Navigator SB is made from a water resistant material to fend off the rain and dust but is not fully waterproof. The bag features a large zipped up storage space underneath to fit tyre levers, puncture repair kits, mini tool and a spare tube as well as mobile power banks and a port for wired charging. The bag is pretty versatile in what stems and handlebars you can fit to, with the Velcro straps you are able to attach the bag to all sized handlebars and stems.
Navigator SB features a 19 x 9 cm touch screen window compatible with 6.8" displays.
The bag is compatible with both wired and wireless charging, with an internal pocket designed to hold mobile banks and a port that allows wired charging.
The adjustable and trimmable self-engaging Velcro straps can accommodate top tubes ranging from Ø20 to Ø50 mm.
- Touch-compatible window for smart phone screens.
- Splash proof and water repellent material guards valuables against moisture.
- Material-2100PU/45C Tarpaulin(water repellent)
- Compatible with wired and wireless charging
- Features an internal pocket for mobile banks and a port for wired charging
- Adjustible and trimmable self-engaging velcro straps, for top tubes dia 20-50mm
- Material: 210D PU / 45C Tarpaulin (water repellent)
- Size: 20 x 8 x 9.5 cm