This rechargeable bike light is design for both mountain biking and urban settings. For the commuter, the BC21R features two side red lights and a flashing mode for additional rider safety. Its quick release mount makes it easy to detach the light, ensuring the light won’t be stolen. Mountain bikers will love the light’s dual beam system for up-close and extended visibility.
- Length: 4.4” (113mm)
- Width: 1.6” (40.5mm)
- Height: 1.7” (42mm)
- Batteries: 18650 3.6V/2300mAh rechargeable battery with Micro-USB charging
- Weight: 2.4 oz. (67g) excluding battery
- Low - 2300mAh (100 lumens) - 12 hours
- Low - 3400mAh (100 lumens) - 15 hour 50 mins.
- Medium - 2300mAh (200 lumens) - 6 hours
- Medium - 3400mAh (200 lumens) - 8 hour 30 mins.
- High - 2300mAh (380 lumens) - 3 hours
- High - 3400mAh (380 lumens) - 4 hour 30 mins.
- Turbo - 2300mAh (880 lumens) - 1 hour
- Turbo - 3400mAh (880 lumens) - 1 hour 20 mins.
- Uses one Cree XM-L2 T6 neutral white LED with better color rendition
- Powered by one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or two CR123A Lithium batteries
- Optimized Dual Distance Beam System
- Micro USB direct charging
- Built-in over-charge, over-discharge protection
- Battery Level Indication
- Low power warning reminds when battery replacement needed
- Over-heat protection to avoid high temperature of the surface
- New-type quick-release bike mount for easy and secure adjustment of the light direction
- Four brightness levels and one flashing mode
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Made of aluminum alloy with excellent heat dissipation design
- Waterproof to IPX-6 standard
- Bike mount, mounting shim, mounting strap, spare O-ring, 18650 3.6V/2300mAh battery, USB charging