The Dayblazer 800 is going to get you noticed without breaking the bank. Big Light. Small Package.
“Blazing on a budget” is how we describe this light. Featuring 800 lumens of perfectly-focused nighttime illumination, our eye-popping BLITZ Daytime Running Mode to grab the attention of cars, an action-style camera mount, ample side visibility and IP-67 submersibility. The Dayblazer 800 is going to get you noticed without breaking the bank.
Blitz Mode: Whether you are in the darkest alley or on the brightest street, Blitz Daytime Running Mode was designed to help you be seen on your bike and keep you safe, day or night.
- Weight: 6.88 oz
- ANSI Standard: Meets ANSI FL-1 Standard. This standard was created by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) to provide consistent performance measurements for handheld lights. Although bicycle lights are not required to follow this or any standard, Blackburn believes in offering full transparency in how the output, run time, water resistance and other performance claims are measured.
- Brightness: Up to 800 lumens
- Run Time:
- Blitz mode: 1 hour at 800 lumens
- High mode: 3 hours at 500 lumens
- Low mode: 5 hours at 300 lumens
- Pulse mode: 7 hours at 200 lumens
- Strobe mode: 12 hours at 200 lumens
- Water Resistance: IP-67 submersible - Ingress protection rating or "IP Rating," is a techy way to describe the level of water- and dust-proofness of a product. This light meets the IP-67 Standard, which means it is totally protected against dust/grit and fully protected against the effects of immersion between 15cm and 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- Mounting Options: Universal Mount - Action-camera-style mount fits most helmets and handlebars 22–35mm in diameter
- Power Source: Lithium ion battery — Micro-USB rechargeable — Charges via any standard USB port (charging cable included)
- Recharge Time: 4-hour recharge