Not too long ago a 400 Lumen Headlight for this price would have been a pipe dream, but now the Dayblazer 400 is a dream come true! Awesome Light. Awesome Price.
Featuring eye-popping BLITZ Daytime Running Mode to grab the attention of cars, IP-67 submersibility and ample side visibility, the Dayblazer 400 puts light where riders need it most.
Blitz Mode: Whether you are in the darkest alley or on the brightest street, Blitz Daytime Running Mode was designed to help you be seen on your bike and keep you safe, day or night.
- Weight: 3.68 oz
- ANSI Standard: Meets ANSI FL-1 Standard. This standard was created by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) to provide consistent performance measurements for handheld lights. Although bicycle lights are not required to follow this or any standard, Blackburn believes in offering full transparency in how the output, run time, water resistance and other performance claims are measured.
- Brightness: Up to 400 lumens
- Run Time:
- Blitz mode: 1 hour at 400 lumens,
- Low mode: 1.5 hours at 200 lumens,
- Pulse mode: 6 hours at 200 lumens,
- Strobe mode: 10 hours at 200 lumens
- Water Resistance: IP-67 submersible - Ingress protection rating or "IP Rating," is a techy way to describe the level of water- and dust-proofness of a product. This light meets the IP-67 Standard, which means it is totally protected against dust/grit and fully protected against the effects of immersion between 15cm and 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- Mounting Options: Swivel mount - A rotating mount allows the light to be adjusted to center on the road! This versatile silicone mount fits handlebars from 22–35mm and can be used to strap to some helmets. — Universal Light Mount action-camera-style mount sold separately
- Power Source: Lithium polymer battery — Micro-USB rechargeable — Charges via any standard USB port
- Recharge Time: 3-hour recharge