Endura Xtract Mitt II Gloves
Now in its third reincarnation, this core cycling mitt from Endura is so good that it appeals to all rider tribes. A simple short finger glove with gel padding, silicone grip and an adjustable cuff.
The back of the hand is constructed in stretch fabric with elastane for powerful support. The palm is in a durable but flexible micro-fibre.
A silicone palm print provides effective bar grip when the going gets wet. Gel padding in our exclusive Palmistry design, which follows the natural lifelines of your hand, guarantees ergonomic comfort on longer rides.
The glove is held securely at the wrist with a Velcro adjuster strap. And a wicking terry sweat wipe is located on the thumb. Finger tabs make it easy to remove the glove.
- Stretch Lycra® backhand
- Palmistry™ technology with gel padding
- Finger tabs for easy glove removal
- Silicone palm print for grip
- Velcro® adjuster strap for secure fit
- Terry sweat wipe
- PU 40% / Nylon 30% / Polyester 20% / Elastane 10%
- Size: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL