Merida Crossway Urban 20 D 2018
Reliable commuter, the robust 6061 aluminium frame has mountings for mudguards, pannier rack and kickstand. hydraulic disc brakes and a rigid fork minimise maintenance. 24 gears with EZ fire shifters make progress quick and easy.
- RACELITE 61 ALUMINIUM 2018: We use a minimum of 6061 aluminium. The pay back is that it’s possible to make lighter and more advanced frames. We use an additional heat treatment and double-butted wall thicknesses to produce light and stiff frames.
- TFS - TECHNO FORMING SYSTEM 2018: Technoforming is a mechanical forming process, shaping the tubes by using negative moulds, at times combined with a metal internal core.
- POST-MOUNT DISC 2018: Post mount disc brake calipers fit directly onto the seat stay for a strong and light connection whilst a chainstay post mount positions the caliper on the chainstay within the rear triangle for extra protection and better distribution of braking forces. Another benefit is that internal cable routing is also easier and neater via the chainstay.
- F-MOUNT 2018: ‘F-Mount’ equipped bikes have integrated fittings for mud guards (some bikes require model specific mud guards), making fitting fast and simple.
- C-MOUNT 2018: ‘C-Mount’ equipped bikes have the fixing points for a rear rack already integrated (some bikes require model specific rear rack), making fitting fast, simple and reliable.
|Frame||CROSSWAY URBAN SPEED|
|Fork||Lightweight aluminium fork with disc mounts|
|Wheels||MERIDA aluminium, 32 hole for disc brakes with Shimano TX505 32 hole quick release with centerlock|
|Tires||Kenda K1024 38c wire bead|
|Derailleurs||DERAILLEUR FRONT: Shimano FD-TY710
DERAILLEUR REAR: Shimano Acera-X RD-M360
|Shift levers||Shimano EF505 24 speed EZ-fire shifters|
|Cassette||Sunrace CSM668, 8 speed, 11-32 teeth|
|Brakeset||Shimano EF505 hydraulic disc brakes with 160mm centerlock rotors|
|Handlebar||MERIDA Speed 660mm wide 30mm rise|
|Stem||MERIDA Speed, 15 degree|
|Seat Post||MERIDA Speed 27.2mm|
|Sizes||44, 46, 48, 52, 55|
|Bottom Bracket Drop||70|