Castelli Mondiale Bibshort
Shorts so comfortable they disappear
With the Mondiale Bibshort Castelli set out to design the most comfortable, luxurious bibshort possible. Incredibly soft to the touch, with just the right amount of compression and bib straps that stretch perfectly without pinching you really will barely notice these shorts once riding.
Of course, everything Castelli does in some way goes back to a focus on speed, and in this case the Mondiale short is made for your longest training rides to make you faster for race day in your Free Aero Race Bibshorts, or those rides where you’re just out enjoying your race fitness.
Either way, this short is obscenely comfortable with its new 220g Cinquanta fabric with a full 50% Lycra® content that coddles you unlike any short you’ve ever worn. It follows your every movement for total support. The construction builds on the comfort developed with Castelli's Body Paint shorts, but the new higher-rebound fabric provides greater support with improved freedom of movement. Laser-cut ventilation on the back and no-sew bonded seams complete the feeling that absolutely nothing was held back in making the most comfortable short you've ever used.
- New 220 g/m2 Cinquanta fabric with 50% Lycra® content - incredible stretch and rebound and an insanely soft hand
- Reduced panel construction eliminates seams for better fit and comfort
- Progetto X2 Air seat pad for pro-level comfort
- No-sew bonded bib straps with upper-back 3D shaped yoke
- Laser-cut ventilation holes on back of bib
- No-sew bonded leg endings with silicone gripper
- WEIGHT: 171g